5 USE. The Service is intended for personal use only as provided in your Service Agreement. You agree not to use the Service for commercial purposes. You are responsible for all data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”) that you post, transmit or otherwise make available to the Service. The Company does not control the Content delivered to the Service and does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the Company is not liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Content delivered to the Service. You further agree that you will not use the Service to:
- Deliver Content that is or may be deemed abusive, defamatory, deceptive or misleading, hateful, obscene, prejudiced, threatening, vulgar or otherwise objectionable;
- Deliver Content that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to damage or disrupt any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service;
- Deliver Content which contains copyrighted content without the express written permission of the owner of the copyrighted content, or infringes upon any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right;
- Deliver Content which harms or is inappropriate for minors to view;
- Attempt to modify, alter, recreate or otherwise use the Company’s website or the Service for any purpose other than as specifically permitted;
- Collect or store personal data about other users pertaining to or associated with individuals without their consent;
- Violate any applicable law or regulations;
- Deliver Content that any law or other obligation prohibits you from delivering;
- Harm or harass any person or entity; or
- For tasks for which it is not intended.
You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automatic device, or manual process to access, copy, or scrape our website or its Content for any purpose without express written permission of the Company. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or the Service. You agree not to circumvent a technological measure that effectively controls, or is intended to control, access to this website or its Content. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes in the Company’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s infrastructure.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without limiting its other remedies, to limit your access and use of the Service, including the number of your connections and the content and data you may access. The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account and/or access or use if the Company believes that you may be in breach of this TOS or law or are misusing the Service.
The Company does not pre-screen Content, but we shall have the right in our sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is submitted through the Service. You agree to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws of the country, state or province, and locality in which you reside regarding online conduct, acceptable Content and the transmission of technical data.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may preserve Content. Furthermore, the Company may disclose Content if, in the exercise of reasonable judgment, (i) the Company determines that disclosure is necessary to enforce the TOS, respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its affiliates, its users and the public or (ii) the Company’s legal counsel determines that appropriate legal process requires disclosure.
You grant the Company and related entities a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, publish, transmit, perform, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all Content you provide in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize the Company to include the Content you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site and other websites. You also grant the Company and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such Content. You also grant the Company the right to use the Content and any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques (“Information”) contained in any Content or communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, promoting and/or marketing products and services. You grant all rights described in this paragraph in consideration of your use of the Services and our services of making Content you provide us available to third parties, and without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. The Company does not claim ownership of Content you submit.