Selecting a reliable funeral home and cremation service in Outaouais is important for you and your loved ones. Choosing a professional funeral home that is caring, compassionate, like First Memorial Funeral Services, can make losing a loved one or planning your final arrangements much less stressful. Our bilingual team has been serving the community for more than two decades and have become a well-known name throughout our Nation’s Capital region, providing affordable services and quality funerary products.
Our Outaouais, Québec Cremation Products
First Memorial Funeral Services understands that everyone is different, which is why we accommodate a wide range of options and lifestyles when it comes to choosing your funerary products.
Some of our more popular urn materials are:
- Ceramic Urns
- Glass Urns
- Metal Urns
- Traditional Stone Urns
- Cremation Keepsakes & Jewelry
- Eco-Friendly Urns
- Wood Urns
Outaouais Funeral & Burial Services
For Outaouais residents, the team First Memorial Funeral Services is able to assist your family in French or in English. First Memorial also offers quality funeral and burial services. These services are designed to be compassionate and easy to personalize. We offer everything from graveside services to traditional funeral options. Some of our more popular burial and memorial services include:
- Traditional Funeral Services: These services begin with a visitation or viewing, followed by a traditional funeral service held at the funeral home, church or location of your choice.
- Service of Remembrance: Choose a formal religious service or family gathering where the deceased’s cremated remains will be on display. Guests can share their favorite memories and anecdotes before their loved one is interred.
- Same-Day Service/Celebration of Life: This gathering, which is then held in the church, funeral home, or other location of your choice is a day to honor and celebrate the life of your loved one. This usually includes a reception where guests can share stories of the deceased.
- Graveside Service: Your priest, minister, or other chosen person will lead the ceremonies as you say your final goodbye. This service is held at a mausoleum or cemetery or your choice.
- Funeral Pre-Planning Services: First Memorial Funeral Services also offers funeral pre-planning services for Outaouais residents concerned about their final arrangements. Your pre-planned service can be as simple or detailed as you like. For an in-depth breakdown of planning a funeral in Canada, visit us here.
Plan your memorial or cremation service with our caring staff: It’s our goal at First Memorial Funeral Services to provide easy and affordable funeral arrangements to residents throughout Outaouais and the surrounding areas in Canada. To ensure all your needs are met, contact us today.